Wednesday League 2022
*This league is now maxed out! To get on a waitlist, please email Dan Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org
2022 Blue Mash
Wednesday Afternoon Single Player League
- The Wednesday Afternoon League is a Single Player league that play 9 holes.
- This league will be TEE TIMES starting after 3:30pm on Wednesdays.
- *Blue Mash does reserve the right to move your tee time back 20 minutes or less
- All ladies will play from the Red tees, male players 18 to 54 will play the BLUE tees, male player 55 to 64 will play the WHITE tees, and male players 65 and over may choose to play the GREEN tees.
- This will be a “individual net low score”.
- $40 will be the weekly league fee. This will be $35 towards the green fees and $5 going to the prize pool. This must be paid in the shop each Wednesday night.
- However, this year, we’re offering a “full season pre-pay”. The amount for the pre-pay is $600. The advantage to this pre-pay is that it will give you a SET TEE TIME each week. Therefore, you will not need to call and make your time. *You will not have a set time for the playoffs, as the committee will decide those times. This pre-payment would be for 15 weeks of play and will need to be paid by April 20th.
- There is a league registration fee of $115 that must be paid by April 20th. This fee will pay for an end of season banquet, handicapping services through the Golf League Site, administration fees, etc.
- Prize money will be paid weekly (to the team with the most points). There will also be prize money given out for the playoffs.
- The league will be using an app called “Golf League Site” that will allow you to be able to record your scores via a smart phone. This will also provide “live scoring”. You must enter your scores this way, as they will be recorded electronically and sent to the committee of the league after each play night.
- All USGA rules will apply unless communicated prior to the weekly match
- *You may lift clean and place balls in the bunkers after raking footprints
The league will officially start on Wednesday, April 27th. There will be 15 regular season matches ending on or about August 18th with playoffs to follow. *We will have one “rain-out” date being on August 25th.
Playoffs will (most likely) begin on August 30th to the Top 16 or Top 32 individuals. Everyone will make the playoffs.
Please email Dan Henry at email@example.com for any additional questions.
The weekly schedule tentatively looks like the following:
|2021 Blue Mash League Schedule|
|Wednesday – Single Player|
|Holiday||June 1st||No League Play|
|Holiday||July 6th||No League Play|
|Make Up||August 24th||Possible Rain Date|
|Tentative Playoff Dates||*Top 32 Teams Make Playoffs|
|Depends on format and # of players|
|Top 32||August 31st|
|Sweet 16||Sept. 7th|
|Elite 8||Sept. 14th|
|Final 4||Sept. 21st|